2018 FFL Memorial Scholarships
FFL scholarships provide assistance for those facing unfortunate circumstances to participate in football and/or cheerleading. In partnership, a third party vendor reviews all applications. Full, partial or no scholarships may be awarded.
In order to be considered for a football or cheerleading scholarship each participant MUST fill out the 2018 Scholarship Application, this application is available above or at the On-Site Registration, May 5th or May 12th.
2018 Scholarship Form.pdf
Please follow the steps below:
1) Register your child online. No payment is due at this time. This will give us all your information to begin the registration process.
2) Fill out the 2018 Scholarship Application. (see underlined link above)
3) Bring your child to the Skills Evaluation Day, May 5th or May 12th @ INDEPENDENCE HIGH SCHOOL
4) Go through the checkout process and give your 2018 Scholarship Application and any supporting documents (2016 Tax Return and/or current paystub) to the checkout personnel.
5) Mail any supporting documents (2017 Tax Return and/or current paystub) that you have not already turned in, to FFL P.O. Box 2136, Frisco, TX 75034 no later than MAY 12th.
6) Applications will be reviewed within 2 weeks. You will receive notification on or before June 5th.
7) Any applicant who is denied a scholarship must pay for registration within 48 hours of denial notification.
8) If you have any questions please contact Erin Hudson at email@example.com