Bacchus Park – located at 13995 FM 3537 (Main Street) between Coit Road and Independence Parkway.
o Bacchus #3 is the East/West Field and is 80 yards long and is used for flag football.
o Bacchus #4 is the North/South Field and is 100 yards long and will be used for tackle football.
· Centennial High School - 6901 Coit Road.
· Frisco High School - 6401 Parkwood Dr. just east of the tollway and south of Parkwood Drive.
· Liberty High School - located on Rolater, south of Main Street, west of Custer Road
· Wakeland High School - located on Legacy just north of Main Street.
· Warren Sports Complex - located at 11225 Rogers Road. The park is bordered by Rogers Road, El Dorado Pkwy and North County Road.
o Warren #1 is the East/West Field closest to the Rogers Road entrance.
o Warren #2 is the North/South Field that is closest to the tree line.
· Phillips Park - located at 3335 4th Army Memorial. Nearest intersection Lebanon & Teel Pkwy.
o Phillips #1 - is East field closest to water tower
o Phillips #2 -Upper West field next to concession stand