FFL MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIPS
FFL scholarships provide assistance for those facing unfortunate circumstances to participate in football and/or cheerleading. In partnership, a third party vendor reviews all applications. Full, partial or no scholarships may be awarded.
In order to be considered for a football or cheerleading scholarship each participant MUST fill out the Scholarship Application, this application is available below or at the On-Site Registration at the begining of May, see the FFL Calendar for exact dates.
Download the 2023 Scholarship Form
Please follow the steps below:
- 1) Register your child online. No payment is due at this time. This will give us all your information to begin the registration process.
- 2) Fill out the Scholarship Application. (see underlined link above)
- 3) Bring your child to the Skills Evaluation Day, May45th or May 12th @ MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL
- 4) Go through the checkout process and give your Scholarship Application and any supporting documents (Most recent Tax Return and/or current paystub) to the checkout personnel.
- 5) Mail any supporting documents (Most recent year's Tax Return and/or current paystub) that you have not already turned in, to FFL P.O. Box 2136, Frisco, TX 75034 no later than the last day of registration, see the FFL Calnedar for exact dates.
- 6) Applications will be reviewed within 2 weeks. You will receive notification on or before that time.
- 7) Any applicant who is denied a scholarship must pay for registration within 48 hours of denial notification.
- 8) If you have any questions please contact Erin Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org