1. Pre-Register Online
- Create a Sportspilot Account
- Add your child's information
- Register your child for this season & choose the appropriate division
- Registration fee is $200, payable ONLINE ONLY, please be sure you pay before you attend Combine/Fittings in May
- Be sure to “checkout” at the end of this process. You will receive a confirmation email once you complete online pre-registration.
- Register here: https://reg.sportspilot.com/105546/login
2. On-Site Registration has been cancelled this year due to COVID-19
- Skills Assessments: football players only will be weighed, measured, and perform the following skills:
- 30 Yard Dash with a 10 Yard Split –
the 30 yard distance provides an objective measurement of overall linear speed. The 10 yard split indicates linear quickness and speed. These times are recorded electronically.
- Pro Agility Shuttle – the “5-10-5 shuttle”, also called the “Pro Shuttle” is a measurement of explosive lateral movement and multiple changes or direction. It requires the athlete to have the ability to start, stop and achieve top speed all within a very short distance.
- Shuttle Run-The test begins with the athlete straddling the center start/finish line. He starts from a lateral position, runs 5 yards in one direction, 10 yards the opposite direction, then back 5 yards through the start/finish line. He must touch the ground with his hand at each change of direction.
- Standing Long Jump – the broad jump is a simple measure of an athlete’s lower extremity explosiveness. The athlete must propel himself laterally as well as vertically. The upper extremities, lower extremities and trunk must all work in unison, and all must contribute maximally to achieve a success jump. The board jump also requires skill and coordination.
both football and cheer, for their uniforms and equipment. Cheerleaders are asked to wear a bathing suit under their clothes for this purpose. Cheerleaders will be doing VIRTUAL fittings and DO NOT Attend On-Site Registration this year.
- Pay Registration Fee: Pay by Credit Card online ONLY. Should the season be cancelled for any reason we WILL REFUND registration fees
- Pick up any equipment purchased: Jerseys and Cheer Uniforms will be distributed in August by the Head Coach.
- Online Pre-Registration Opens Mid-March and closes
in May June 14* , check the calendar (or "2020 Important Dates" Tab) for exact dates
On-Site Registration is the first 2 weekends of May , attend 1 day only, 9am-3pm (come and go), check calendar for exact dates & location.
3. Download the QuickClub App
The FFL will be using the QuickClub app to better communicate with all of the families in our league and coaches will be able to use the app to communicate with their teams. Please download the app today to be ready for the football season! https://quick.club/
- Communicate with your team
- Communicate with the league
- Team Schedule (Games & Practices)
- League Standings
- Pay Team Fees
- Receive last minute field changes, time changes or cancellations from the FFL!
- Sign Up using this link and download to your phone! https://quick.club/
Fall Season Only: August-November
8 Regular Season Games, plus the Playoffs, Semi-Finals & Super Bowl Games
All Games played on Saturdays on FISD or City of Frisco Fields
Also see the FFL Calendar
2020 IMPORTANT DATES
**Calendar revised 7/23/2020**
March 16 - Online Registration Opens
April 25 - Free Football & Cheer Camp, 9am-12, Facebook has all event details Cancelled due to COVID-19
June 6 or June 13 - Combine (Skills Assessment & Fittings) Cancelled due to COVID-19
June 14 - Registration Deadline
June 19 - Cheerleader measurements Deadline
June 20 - FFL Draft for 5U-6U Flag & Tackle Football via Zoom
June 20 - Cheer VISUAL Fittings for NEW Cheerleaders Only 10am-2pm
June 23-24 - Air Assault (Flag) Draft via Zoom
June 27 - Cheerleading Draft via Zoom
Date TBD - FB Coaches Clinic
August 19 - Optional Refit /Equipment Night 6pm-7:30pm
August 29 - Virtual/At Home Conditioning (Mandatory for Tackle Teams)
September 7 - First Allowed in Person Practice for Tackle, Flag and Cheer
September 12 - Cheer Camp
September 26 - First Game
October 25 - Cheer Show Off
November 21 - Playoffs / Consolation Games (all teams play)
November 28 - NO GAMES
December 5 - Semi-Finals
December 12 - FFL Super Bowl XXIII
Registration fee is $200, payable ONLINE ONLY, please be sure you pay before you attend Combine/Fittings
Fees include, but are not limited to
- Jersey for the Football players, and Uniform for the Cheerleaders
- Field Use and Maintenance where applicable
- Field Equipment
- Game Day Equipment including footballs and flags
Coach Application Fee: $30
Before On Site Registration/Combine refund of registration fee paid, minus a $30 processing fee. After On Site Registration/Combine there are no refunds. Should the season be cancelled for any reason we WILL REFUND all registration fees
Additional Fees/Team Fees:
Outside of the registration fee, there are additional fees that may occur before or once the season begins. These additional fees are set by the teams Head Coach and paid directly to the team. Additional team fees cannot exceed: $75 for 5/6 Flag Football and Air Assault and $125 for Tackle Football & Cheer
We are a league run by volunteers, parents (like you) who volunteer to give their time for their children. You can Volunteer to Coach! And there are other ways to volunteer as well:
- Head Coach
- Assistant Coach
- Team Manager
- Clock Operator
- Chain Gang